Thursday, March 31, 2005

29 weeks, 1 day

Only 10 weeks and 6 days to go. Wow, I can't believe that in that amount of time I will be the mom to two kids. Does God know about this? Does He know how immature I am? He must have way more faith in my mom abilities than I do.

I am so ready for this to be over. I can't reach my toes, shaving my legs is a joke and forget in personal grooming, you know, "down there." S offered to clean me up, so to speak, but I can't say I trust him with a razor near my nether area. It doesn't paint a pretty picture in my head, you know.

Ah well, I'm off to chase Lexie down and once again clean her toys up off the floor. Why I bother with that, I'll never know.

1 comment:

Linda said...

OMG - I can't believe you are getting so close!!!

I also feel like I am constantly cleaning up toys too, she just has so many of them!