- none of my shorts fit. Seriously, I am walking around in a pair of jean shorts zipped maybe half of the way up. And here I was all excited about the sun coming back to California.
- The older your child gets and the more variety of food she eats means the stinkier her poop is. Goodness me!
- If you forget to feed your guinea pig for one day, he will bite you when you reach into his cage for his food bowl.
- Every time I clean the bowl of my beta fish (which is basically a decorative living thing), he tries to commit suicide by jumping. Every. Single. Time.
- Thinking about doing the dishes doesn't get them done.
- The same thing goes for the bed getting made.
- Don't leave your water glass within reach of the baby, or you will find crackers floating in it.
- Did you know Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper have prunes in them? Yeah, it never really mattered to me either until yesterday when I drank like 7 of them. I don't think I need to share the details of that adventure with you.
- But I will share with you the wisdom of buying quality toilet paper.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Some observations made by yours truly today :