Wednesday, October 13, 2004

questions

got this from Linda and thought it would be fun to answer some random questions at 7am on a lovely Wednensday morning...I apologize now for any nonsense, I'm still sleeping as I type.

1. What's your middle name: Kelly
2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Spongebob squarepants pj bottoms
3. What are you listening to right now: the noise in my head
4. What was the last thing you ate: Some peanut butter on a spoon
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be: Green
6. How is the weather right now: 56 degrees
7. Last person you talked to on the phone: my mother
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex: their ass (I never admit this to them of course)
.9. How are you today? sleepy
10. Favorite Drink: Diet Coke w/Lime
11. Favorite sport: Baseball, if I have to watch one
12. Hair Color: Brown
13. Eye Color: Green
14. Do you wear contacts: I used to until I ripped one, forcing myself to wear just one for about 3 months. Finally stopped that when I went to the doctor complaining of headaches and bouts of dizziness. His prognosis: wearing only one contact will do that to you.
15. Siblings: 3 sisters (twins ages 22, the other 13)
16. Favorite Month?: December
17. Favorite Food(s): Right now, anything not nailed down
18. Last movie you watched: Anastasia with the kids I watch after school
19. Favorite Day of the Year: December 25th
20. Summer or Winter: Winter
21. Hugs or Kisses: both
22. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate always
23. Living Arrangements: With husband, daughter, dog, guinea pig, and two fish
24. What books are you reading? Books, what are those?
25. What's on your mouse pad: Nothing
26. Favorite Board Game: Clue
27. What did you do last night? Went to my former job and chatted it up
28. Favorite Smells: a clean house (anyone offering?)
29. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: No, and thanks, now I'll be trying to all day
30. What inspires you? Ask me later because right now all I could think of was food
31. What is the best vacation you have ever had? Disneyland when I was little. My life is pretty boring and husband has yet to take me somewhere that would be catagorized as "best"

There you go. Useless facts about me you never needed, but now have.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love to hear miscellaneous things about people. That is why I love the world of blogging.

How weird is it that our moms reproduced at about the same times. And they were all girls too. (Except the middle one my mom only had one and your mom had 2).

I feel so priveleged that I got added to your list of "yummy blogs"!! How do you add that to your blog?