Thursday, September 02, 2004

Okay, yeah

So we're officially trying to concieve. The reason for the "so soon" is because it took us five years and two losses to produce our angel. So, God willing, we'll have another little one by the time our current little one* is in school.

I'll admit now that I am scared. Scared of how long it will take. Scared that I might suffer another miscarriage. That would suck, to put it bluntly. But, in the name of reproduction I will fight on. I've dreamed since a was "this high" that I would have two children. And I'm going to give it my all.

What I hate about trying to make a baby is how addicted to peeing on sticks I get. It's all I can think about. And when I pee on one, I over-analyze it. I stare at it under every bright light in the house, trying to see the two magic lines. But, I will admit, I find that kinda fun. Now, they've come out with those damn electronic ones that say, clear-as-day, "NOT PREGNANT" Sheesh, could they be any more harsh and rude. Couldn't they say something like, "we are so, so sorry but it's just not the right time for you to be pregnant. This will all work out according to God's plan" Okay it's a little long, but makes me feel better. Though, I think they would have trouble fitting all that into the little window. Then you also have the problem on God's name in there. I can just see the uproar that would cause. So, EPT should be happy I don't work for their advertising company, or we'd all be screwed.

No comments: