Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I have to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time

Well, I've talked myself down from the ledge of dispair I was on. In case anyone was wondering, little Allie earned her angel wings last night at about 11pm. I didn't cry as much as I thought, it's just good to know she's out of pain and in a happy place now. Anyway.

I've decided to give the medication another whirl. I think a decent nights sleep and a day of normal worries is worth it. I made an appointment with Dr. Feelgood (so named for his love of pills) for Thursday morning. I'm thinking therapy might work too. Yes, I'll admit it here: Christina is a little crazy. I come from a long line a crazies.

So, I have a job now! I watch my friend's 10 year old and 9 year old after school every day. It's an easy job, they pretty much watch themselves. And they like to help with the baby. No complaining here about that. I'm basically getting paid to train my future babysitters. It's great. And, with all this money I am going to spend it on me. Only me. I have such a hard time with that, I'm one of those women that likes shopping for others and not herself. I can't remember the last time I bought myself clothing. Oh wait. Maternity pants, but that was it and only because it was totally necessary. This should be fun.

So, I'm coming up on my supposed ovulation time. Let's see how this works. I have to make an appointment for my dreaded yearly pap, so maybe I'll discuss it with Dr. Nice (so named because she is). I just don't want clomid shoved at me and all that. But, I'm future tripping where I don't need to be. So, I'll leave it at that.

No comments: