Friday, September 10, 2004

Blah, and other ramblings from my head

I'm not in a good mood today, but neither am I in a bad mood. I'm blah. Blah girl, here for all your boredom needs.

So, my evil brother-in-law, who was living with us, is gone. Yippee. To celebrate, my husband and I ran around in our underwear last night. I wouldn't recommend cooking half naked, I think you know why.

I took darling daughter to Sear's for her portraits yesterday. Had to wait 2 fricking hours. What is the point of making an appointment, if they just take any walk-in ahead of you? What a pain. Luckily, my baby is a good baby and performed her duty beautifully.

I feel as though I am in laundry hell. Having a baby I thought would up my laundry time, but no. She only needs laundry done once a week. It's me that has a sudden increase of dirty clothes. Baby puke on every shirt I own. Gross.

I'm going on a road trip with my father next week. My father who can't stand crying babies. Yeah, and we're bringing my crying baby. This should be fun.

On the plus side, I get to see my mom on said roadtrip! Oh yeah and my three sisters too.

I spent too much money on baby crap today at WalMart. My baby now has more, way more, clothing than me. This is somehow very depressing to me.

I wore makeup today in who knows how long. I still feel pretty blah.

No comments: