- My guinea pig, Pippin, is whistling for food. Yet, he has food. He thinks he can fool me by covering up his dish with bedding and then act like he's starving. Ugh.
- The punks with LOUD bass lines thumping in their cars. Um, I thought they were lame in high school and my opinion hasn't changed since. Especially since their crap music is making my windows rattle. Ugh.
- Lexie keeps trying to eat dirt in the backyard. Ugh.
- Husbands who can't seem to throw empty milk cartons away. Leaving them on the counter next to the garbage does not count. Ugh.
- I've had the same Wiggle's song stuck in my head for about a week now. Fruit salad, yummy yummy, my ass. Ugh.
- The same husband thinking it counts when he throws his dirty socks in front of the hamper. Hey, it so doesn't. Ugh.
Okay, I'm going to go take a nap now.