Monday, May 30, 2005

Tag! You're it.

I am participating in a fun game from Linda and here are the instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

I had to go into my bedroom to find a book and the first one I saw was 1906 by James Dalessandro (it's a novel about the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco).
Here's the fifth sentence of page 123:
The overhead light cast a yellowish glow on the bald pate, dusty traces of dried salt glowing faintly on his thick eyebrows and mustache.

Since I have yet to read the book, I have no idea what this sentence means. I'll have to let you know. I'm thinking maybe earthquake stuff, you think?

Thanks Linda for tagging me. I'm forfeiting tagging, so it's open call. Have fun!

No comments: