Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry F*cking Christmas

Oh yeah, I'm in a great mood. Holiday's tend to make me cranky. Especially now that I have Satan's spawn for a mother-in-law. You all know that story.

So, her daughter had her baby 2 weeks ago. He's a cutie, though I haven't been to see him yet. MIL is pissed because of that, thinking I don't care about her daughter, etc... Actually, it's because I had a nasty head cold which I'm finally over, husband is over and same with baby. You don't go see a newborn when germs are visiting your home, everyone knows that except bitch, er I mean MIL.

I got a call from her at 7:30(!!!) this morning to tell me I need to bring a salad to her house for dinner tonight. WTF?!?!? I asked her two freakin' days ago if she needed us to bring anything. She of course said no, and now she's calling me at that god-awful hour to tell me to bring a salad. I told my husband that I can't promise not to kill her. I can blame it on hormones (evil laughter inserted here).

Other than that, this should be a great Christmas. I mean, it's my angel's first! We, of course, spent too much on presents that she'll pay no attention to. But, they all come in cool boxes that I know she'll adore. Pictures promised.

I'm 15 weeks along now. Wow, time is flying this pregnancy. I actually forget that I'm knocked up sometimes. Until, late at night, when I google everything that could go wrong. Then I'm up half the night crying about something(s) which probably will never happen. Good grief!

So, to all of my readers (or is it reader, heh) Merry Christmas. May you kill no one and may you not piss anyone off.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Even though a day late, Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

I am sorry about your MIL. I know exactly how you feel. My MIL has that stupid, bitch gene in herself too! Must be a MIL thing.

15 weeks, Wow, time is flying. Already done with the first trimester! That is great, keep up the good baking. :)