Sunday, December 12, 2004

Fa La La La La La La La La

Well, another cold bites the dust. I swear I'm a magnet for the suckers.

Things are progressing nicely here. Baby girl is growing like a weed and I can assume Baby Monkey is too. I'm sorry for the delay in posting the u/s pics...I have no life outside this house, so that makes contact with a scanner next to impossible. Will work on remedying that.

Tonight is hubbies work holiday party. This year they have chosen an Italian restaurant located in the ghetto. I shit you not. It's in a city called Pittsberg, near a suburb called Bay Point. Everyone calls it Gun Point. If you need more explanation than that, I am jealous of your small view of the world and how it works. The party should be fun. He works for a mom and pop company owned by a loud Irish-Catholic family. Heavy on the Irish. As in, gulp gulp. The liquor will be flowing tonight. And for the second year in a row, I get none. Being pregnant is so much fun.

The holidays are almost here. Meaning it's back to Top Ramen and Mac 'n' Cheese for us. We recently found out that my father is taking the whole fan damily to Hawaii next month. So, it's Mac 'n' Cheese for a while. A long while. Yum.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am glad you feel better!

Hawaii!?! That sounds like an awesome vacation! I understand about having to save for that though. My mom just went to Hawaii on a cruise. She said it was awesome!! She didn't invite us though, she actually left me with watching my little sister. How fair is that??