Tuesday, November 29, 2005

it's the most wonderful time of the year

The Christmas season is upon us. Joy to the shopping experience! I'm pretty excited for Lexie this year. I think she's going to love all that "Santa" brings her. Emmie, I think, couldn't care less. Just give that baby something to drool on and she's happy.

Thanksgiving was nice. I ate too much as usual. We went out with my dad the night after the big turkey day and I ate too much again. And, I drank wine. Red, glorious, delicious wine. One glass had me feeling tipsy, so my dreams of drunken debauchery didn't come to pass. That's okay. The knowledge that I could drink as much as I wanted was enough for me.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a great holiday season.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am super excited about Christmas this year too. I really think they will like opening the gifts and seeing what they get...I can't wait!! Although, I don't want to rush the holiday season along fast because this is my favorite time of year!!

I love the background on your site!!!