Thursday, February 09, 2006

dial up

well, here I am. Blogging away in the comforts of my own home. The only drawback? Dial-up. Can we say slow?

I actually had internet access two days ago, but with how hinky the connection has been, I've been cramming in more time on my mommy-bitch board than on blogs. I know, I know...I'm sorry. I promise to read and comment soon.

My poor Emmie's butt is all aflame. Seems she had some nasty diarrhea in the night and it burned her tender tushy. I cry right along with her during diaper changes. Poor honey.

Lexie's good. Into EVERYTHING. In fact, as I type this I can hear her trying to get the DVDs off the entertainment center. Ha, good luck with that. Seriously, poor girl has had anything climbable banished to the back patio. She is super quick and will climb anything and everything to get what she wants. AGH.

I'm good. I hurt my knee sitting down on my bed. Explain that one to me.

S is good. Working, working and working some more.

So that's a progress report for you. Now, off I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AH, so you have a monkey child too? At one point, my husband bunjee corded the dining room chairs across the table to one another so Sam couldn't pull them out and climb on the table. And probably so we would have to eat in front of the tv, which is his preference.

Miles' parents said...

Yay, you're back!
Smooches,
Julie