Friday, December 02, 2005

new look

a couple of you have made comments on my new look. Thanks! And DOTTIE asked me how I did it.

Well, I have no idea how to explain what I did. I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to all things computer-related. The design of the template was made by someone else, I just happened to find it and after much swearing, made it my own. The original background picture was a rose, but I figured out where in the template to put a picture link, so that's how the picture of S's hand and Emmie's foot got on there.

Anyway, I got a little carried away "cleaning house" and deleted that picture from my photobucket account. So, after much swearing and "hold your foot still, so I can snap a photo" I was able to upload the new picture (of Emmie's foot). I then figured out how to make it look like wallpaper instead of the single photo, after much swearing, of course.

Thanks for the compliments anyway, sorry I can't dazzle you with geek-speak.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the set up of your blog. I am way too nervous to change anything on mine. It is the same as when I first started...LOL!