Sunday, February 06, 2005

Nesting much?

I've been wracking my brain for something to post about for almost a week. It's like all coherent thoughts have left my head. Lately, all I have been doing is cleaning. I think the nesting bug has bitten me. Hard.
It started out as a simple job, "let's clean under my bed." Well, that turned into, "let's rearrange the bedroom furniture." That, in turn, turned into, "let's clean the back porch, the garage, and pretty much everything else in the whole house."
It took me about three days. Now I am done. There is nothing left to clean. So, that means I've moved onto: Project Organize. Now there are piles of photographs all over my newly-cleaned bedroom carpet. Before that I tackled the linen closet and organized the towels by size, color, and texture. Somebody stop me.
S finds this stage of pregnancy amusing. Last pregnancy, it wasn't unusual for him to awaken at three in the morning and find my vacuuming or scrubbing toilets. You know, so that the john was clean for the baby we were bringing home.
I know this is only the beginning. I have four more months of Pregnancy to get through. So, I ask you: Is there a room in your house I can come clean. You know, because I really need my fix.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are always welcome to come to my house anytime and if you feeling like cleaning -- have at it. Our girls can play while you clean away.

That is one great thing about being pregnant -- the desire to clean EVERYTHING!