Friday, April 13, 2007

checking in

My heart has unhardened. I have finally reached a point where I can no longer be angry with Scott. To do so would turn me into something bitter. And I don't want to go there.

My nights are lonely. I miss him the most while watching "our shows." But, it's not too bad. I do get to sleep in the middle of the bed. And I don't have to share the remote. There's a silver lining to every cloud.

I've started another blog. So, I'll probably be writing there more than here. Which actually, even if I wrote only once a month over there, it'd still be more than what I've done here.

I just figured out that I can blog from work. For some reason the old computer I was sitting at wouldn't let me pull up dashboard. So, the possibilities just became clear. Now, I have something to occupy my time when I'm supposed to be working.

No comments: